Friday, July 3, 2015

Windows & Walls

"What can I offer the Lord for all He has done for me?  I will lift up the cup of salvation and praise the Lord's name for saving me."  Psalm 116:12-13

Love has to get out of a person.  Otherwise it's a bird thrashing against a window.  It has to get out and express itself.  Otherwise it does what caged things do, none of which are what I want for the love in me.  This blog is my open window.  The Lord has loved me with a galaxy, and I want to let this little love of mine out toward Him.

Something magical happens when I type out a thought.  It falls out, then gets up and looks itself over for the first time.  Then more quickly than I'd guess, after it walks around for a little while, then it settles in as a brick in my wall of understanding.  As I'm typing out these thoughts, my understanding is growing.  I'm learning right alongside whomever reads this.  I'm excited for what the Lord will show us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment