Monday, July 13, 2015

Remain Vital & Green

But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon.  For they are transplanted to the Lord's own house.  They flourish in the courts of our God.  Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green.  Psalm 92:12-14

Beautiful.  Haven't we all known people like this?  They don't spoil; instead they sweeten with time.  They grow stronger and more alive.  This is what the Lord wants for His kids.  The best of life isn't over when I turn 30 or get wrinkles or kids go to college.  I will still flourish because I'm the Lord's plant and He cultivates me.  Even in deserts, I can remain green and dripping with sap.  The Lord enables me to do what otherwise would be impossible.  I love that.  Life only gets better for those who know the Lord.

What joy for those who follow the Lord!  Let's walk in that today.  Big big hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment