Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Following Dreamers


Here's a text I sent my mom yesterday about my fiancé Jeff.  What an incredible man.  He's so excited to explore new cities together, to make nights at home a priority, and other random, beautiful things about our future.  I love how his imagination is more innovative than mine.  I've been too excited to sleep at times just based on my own dreams, but now hearing his daydreams take me to a whole new level.  74 more days till we get married, and I can't wait.  

So of course, as good blessings do, this makes me ponder the Lord.  He holds my future.  He is able and excited to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or imagine.  He is constantly up to something, weaving the events in my life toward His glory and my good.  His dreams for me are incomparably greater than my dreams for me.  

Jeff's visionary leadership for the two of us "makes me feel so lucky to be following him."  Stand still my heart!  Take time to remember how the Lord's leadership is far beyond Jeff's.  I am the most blessed person on the planet to get to be taken care of by the God who gives gifts spanning eternity.  Now follow Him today, with all that you have.  With every breath that I take, may I be breathing out praise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment